Ready for Some Home Cookin’?
Get free hands-on lessons from homebaking.org
They say “Cooking is an art. Baking is a science.”
And the Home Baking Association makes it possible to add a dash of learning with a heaping of fun thanks to their FREE resources:
- A monthly baking resource e-newsletter
- Plenty of lessons and activities from Pre-K through 12th grade, for the classroom, home or community, including Kitchen Science, Portable Kitchens, Cookie Capers and many more
- A baking glossary with hundreds of need-to-know terms
You can make your classroom a kitchen with other teaching resources, too:
- Instructional guides to send home: Baking temperatures, measurements, ingredient substitutions, and pan substitutions
- A Baker’s Dozen Labs and DVD for all baking skill levels
- Baking with Friends book – a resource for teachers, parents, and food-skill educators
- Baking tools for labs
- Fundraising tips and links
Join the 15,000+ educators who get monthly updates. Visit homebaking.org now so you – and your students – can learn more.